Learning to Relight Portrait Images via a Virtual Light Stage and Synthetic-to-Real Adaptation
Check out our howto video for using the demo. [link]
To run the demo, you can either use the default images or upload your own image. Please do the following steps.
- If you use the default images, simply click on one of the face images below.
- If you choose to upload your own image, please first click Choose File then click Upload. Then please draw a rectangle to cover the head region over the image. Simply left-click the mouse, drag, and release.
- Select one of the provided HDR maps by clicking on one of the HDR images.
- Specify the desired HDR rotation angle by scrolling the bar.
- Click on Relight. The result should appear on the right inside the red rectangle.
HDR rotation angle
If something is wrong with the demo, please create an issue.